Please Click the HD button on each video before watching. It will be more enjoyable that way. Thanks!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I'll Be There For You

This was one of the best days of my life! 14 years ago I went to BYU and got to be roommates with my cousin and best friend, but it didn't last long because I got married a year later. So for the next 13 years I waited for her to experience the same thing and the day FINALLY came! Love you guys!! This is a little segment I sometimes add on to the end of the regular edits. If I have a lot of extra footage, or bloopers, I like to throw it together old film style. "Just For Fun". :)

Jared & Stefanie - Just For Fun from Aub Howell on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Drew Watts said...

The video was amazing, loved the black and white vintage kind of effect in it. The wedding looked like it was great fun. I’m also helping out with preparations for my sister’s marriage. The wedding is not until a few months, but we are making all arrangements in advance just to be safe. We’ve booked one of the beautiful venues in Los Angeles for the wedding day.

Anonymous said...

شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض